Friday, October 9, 2009

Here are Kevin and Amy's master pieces:



This is Matt and his girlfriend Heather. Aren't they a cute couple. He just graduated from high school and is currently working with Kevin at UPS, loading trucks. He is getting ready to go on a mission for our church, when he is 19 years old. Way to go Matt, Dad and I are very proud of you.


This is Kaleb being Kaleb!! I think that Kaleb is my most private child. He loves animals and says he wants to be a vet. Kaleb has a very strong personality and when he sets his mind to something it is very hard to change it. So I hope that he reaches that goal of being a VET!!! He will be a great one.

3 comments:

  1. I love your pics! You look amazing. I feel like the girls have grown so much since I have seen them!

    ReplyDelete